Director Chair is the chair which used by the boss in the office. Some person who pursue comfort may use the Director chair in their home study room. Usually the director chair is a kind of computer chair. The most common and most commonly used chair on the market is the Leather Director Chair. Most Director Chairs are made of PU leather and Genuine Leather, some may made of Cowhide and other materials. What are the benefits of the Director Chair? Why do bosses like to sit in the Director Chair?
Advantages of Leather Director Chair:
1. It is easy to clean and won’t be deform easily. Compared with the flannel seat, the dust can only fall on the surface of the leather chair and will not penetrate deep into the seat. Therefore, the cleaning task can be completed by rubbing gently with a cloth. The Leather Computer Chair has good elasticity too.
2. Noble and Generous. The Director Leather Chair may represent wealth, noble and generous, it looks relatively taller than normal office chair. While the chair is bright, it gives a sense of looks newly chair. Putting it in the office shows the splendour atmosphere of the office, it is reflects the status of the person who sitting on the chair.
3. More comfortable, better in terms of dissipate heat. Although Leather Chairs will also absorb heat, but their heat dissipation performance is better. A leather chair can dissipate the heat with a few taps, it won’t feel so hot after sitting on it for a period of time.
Disadvantages of Director Leather Chair:
1. The leather surface will be damaged by sharp objects. Once encountered knife, cutter, needles, etc., marks will be left on the leather. The damage marks will lead the leather chair lose its essential noble characteristics. Therefore, we need to pamper our Leather Chair Seats with more care.
2. Need frequent maintenance. The Leather Chair will be aged after being heated, the colour will get faded from time being. If you ignore it, not giving appropriate maintenance, it will lose its lustre slowly until you lose the superiority of the leather chair. So owner need to work hard on cleaning and maintain the Leather Chair regularly.